There are a lot of CAC readers available on today’s market. But none of them compare when placed up against the Identiv SCR3310 v2. We like this reader so much that we’ve dubbed it our number one pick for at home CAC readers. As a matter of fact, we’ve even designed our logo to model after this particular unit.
It comes complete with universal compatability. This means Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android! Not only that, but this reader is specifically designed for speed and efficiency. No more long waits while the reader tries to do its job. Just plug in your card, and you should be good to go.
The Identiv is also built for security. Made in America, this reader is one of the only TAA compliant unit available for purchase and is trusted for high security federal government applications, online banking, SSO (Single Sign On) ops, credit card payment apps and much more. And while the unit is compact and lightewight, it is designed to be rugged and robust. A single drop isn’t gonna bust up this bad boy.
- FULLY COMPLIANT - Complies with all major industry standards, including ISO/IEC 7816, USB CCID, PC/SC, and Microsoft WHQL. As well as, EMV 2011 Ver 4.3 Level 1 and GSA FIPS 201.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION - With Identiv-specific SmartOS you’ll get easy, complete support of all major contact smart card ICs and technologies in one simple reader.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - Works with virtually all contact chip cards and PC operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, Linux and Android.
- FAST AND CONVENIENT- Shorten your transaction time with a reader that’s optimized for speed. It’s ultra-compact and robust design is streamlined for mobile operation, making this reader the best choice for convenience, security and reliability.
- STRONG SECURITY - Ideally suited for use in high-security federal government applications, online banking and credit card payment apps, Windows authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO), Network login, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Identiv SCR3310 Smart Card Reader
What is It Compatible with?
Identiv SCR3310 Smart Card Reader works on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux. However, depending on the level of your operating systems, you many need to install a driver. To use your CAC with your computer, you’ll still need to download the appropriate drivers (in some cases) as well as the necessary DOD certificates.
Do I need to Install a Driver for this to Use with My CAC?
Normally, no, so long as your computer has an updated operating system, drivers should be able to recognize the CAC reader. If you do have to install or update your drivers, this article will help you do just that. There are a couple of reviews on Amazon that state that the CAC reader didn’t work for them, and I strongly believe this was because the person didn’t have the right certs or drivers in place.